PTA Board Meetings
PTA stands for Parent Teacher Association. That means we will all work together in partnership to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families. We also value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association's goals. So whether you help make copies for teachers, or offer your time and help during school events or field trips, or donate money, or help fundraise for school supplies, equipment, field trips, and more, it all counts. So, if you would like to learn more about what happens in a PTA meeting, come join us!
Here are the upcoming PTA Board Meetings for 2017 - 2018. Everyone is welcome to attend!
- Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 8:30am in the MPR
- Monday, September 18, 2017 at 4:00pm in the MPR
- October 2017 - TBD
- Monday, November 13, 2017 at 3:30pm in the MPR
- Monday, December 11, 2017 at 3:30pm in the MPR
- January 2018 - TBD
- February 2018 - TBD
- March 2018 - TBD
- Monday, April 9, 2018 at 3:30pm in the MPR
- Monday, May 7, 2018 at 3:30pm in the MPR
*** Dates, times, and locations are subject to change as needed.